WhatsApp provides you with a far more personal conversation with your customer as its platform is free of any gimmicky ads. You can send across your pitch to the customer directly in the Bulk WhatsApp inbox.
You can also send them information regarding the product they might have purchased from you, such as its delivery date, invoice etc.
Above all of this, Facebook owned Bulk WhatsApp comprises a major part of the messaging market in the present day. It comes next to Facebook in the social media landscape and is used by over 1600M people around the world, and 530 million users only in India.
Benefits of Using Bulk WhatsApp for Marketing
Bulk WhatsApp marketing is becoming increasingly popular, and can attribute a lot to these unique features of this platform:
- You can take advantage of the group chat feature of Bulk WhatsApp. You can choose to create focused groups that feature only those contacts who interact with your content in a positive manner.
- While reaching out to customers, you need not only depend on text messages. You can even send them multimedia messages such as GIFs, videos, audios etc.
- WhatsApp is also known for its multi-device compatibility. You can use its Bulk WhatsApp web feature to access the app on your desktop or laptop.
- Businesses can even place voice calls to interested customers by using the inbuilt VOIP feature of WhatsApp.
- Do not forget about the opt-out option. If customers are given the power to choose as per their discretion, they most likely will have a positive impression about your business even if they ultimately opt-out.
- One of the most efficient ways to use Bulk WhatsApp for marketing is to use Bulk WhatsApp sender software. The software takes advantage of the cross-platform functionality of WhatsApp, enabling you to get in touch with even those who might not be on your contact list.
Business Features for Bulk WhatsApp Marketing
Bulk WhatsApp has a highly user-friendly interface and provides a host of brilliant features. We discuss them below:
- One-one chatYou can initiate a conversation with any person in your contacts. You can send them a text message, attach a media or send them a voice note.
- Group chatWant to send the same message to a particular group of people? You can easily use the group chat feature. Create a new group and add all the relevant contacts. You can then text in the group, which all the members would receive.
- BroadcastBulk WhatsApp’s broadcast feature is meant for blasting the same message to all your contacts. Just type the message and select the broadcast option. The message would be sent to all the numbers in your contacts list.
- Video and AudioVideo messages and recorded audio messages can be shared with just a tap with thousands of your potential customers. This feature is popularly used to promote your service or products.
- Business Card
This Bulk WhatsApp for marketing feature is quite useful for branding, as it helps promote your company’s contact details with a larger audience. On the contrary, manually sharing your business card with your potential customers has a limit.